Looking to integrate the applications within your business? Want to implement single-sign-on to reduce login fatigue and make accessibility simpler? The team at Catalyst can help integrate your LMS, CMS and other critical applications in your environment.
What SSO means
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows your staff and students to access multiple sites and online services, using one set of log in credentials. It has a significant impact:
- Reduces log in fatigue
- Maintains engagement levels of all users
- Saves time
- Improves security by reducing the attack surface
Create an optimal environment for your users
How system integration can transform your business
Encourages and enables access to a wide pool of resources, that will enrich the learners' experience.
Helps build a strong culture by boosting collaboration between teaching and training staff, as well as student communities
Provides a seamless interface with applications and services that staff and students need.
Reduces costs by improving functionality and workflows; IT Help Desks receive less support requests.
Improve collaboration and usability within your business
Catalyst services are proven, providing the assurance that you need
- + 15 years of experience working with open source solution partners
- Award winning recognition for open source development expertise: Moodle, Totara
- Endorsed by Australian Government: GovCMS Drupal Services Panel Member for integration work
- Proven enterprise level capability: Monash University, Kmart Australia
- Business is ISO 27001 Certified - all operations meet the regulation's information security requirements
- Global perspective: Catalyst is a multi-region group that operates in APAC, UK, Europe and North America
Take the next step
Share your access and system integration challenges and we'll help you realise your business goals.