Catalyst open source technology experts provide services for Mahara migration, integration, custom development and cloud hosting with 24/7 support services.
Introducing Mahara ePortfolio
Mahara is an open source ePortfolio management system with a social networking capability. Mahara enables users to digitally record and document evidence of their learning experiences and journey that can be shared with their fellow students, work colleagues, teachers and learning & development staff for review and feedback.
How to use Mahara
• Reflect on your learning, upload files, and add content from social media sites
• Align your portfolio to a competency framework and visualise your achievements
• Decide which individuals or groups can see your portfolios and provide feedback
Provide a mobile-friendly, easy-to-use platform to support and showcase learning:
• Customise it to suit your organisation’s brand and its goals
• Integrate with your learning management system and network of applications to support your students and staff
How Catalyst IT supports Mahara
Being Mahara Bsiness Partners, the Catalyst team have in-depth, expert knowledge of Maraha and offer a wide range of services to support the success of Mahara ePortfolio platform for you and your business:
Celebrating 15 years of supporting learners
Hear from Mahara Project Lead – Kristina Hoeppner
Can we help develop and support your Mahara ePortfolio platform?