Koha is free and open source, flexible, and easy-to-use. The continuous improvement of Koha is driven by the worldwide collective experience of hundreds of software developers and thousands of librarians.
By implementing Koha you will enjoy the following:
- Fully-featured modern library software platform
- Flexible integration options
- Access to a global community of librarians, alongside with Catalyst support
- Library staff and members can access their library securely, anywhere they go
- No vendor lock-in or licensing fees
Libraries supported by Catalyst will always retain autonomy over the storage and use of their data.
Catalyst supports libraries by becoming an extension to the library team. We work together with you, your IT department and any third party vendors, to complement the library experience for both members and library staff.
Consultancy, business requirements analysis and solution design
Visual design and development services
Training for librarians and technical staff
Migration, managed hosting and support
Koha with Catalyst support
Our team of dedicated library software experts will support your library by:
- Ensuring privacy and data soverignty issues are addressed
- Being available as a flexible resource to supplement your team
- Delivering results quickly and accurately when our help is needed
- Taking care of software and security concerns, so your team can focus on service delivery.
Catalyst develops, designs and delivers enterprise level Open Source solutions.