Silverstripe is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS) and web application Framework.
Catalyst is a Web Services Panel member. We offer:
- Over 20 years of combined Silverstripe experience.
- Dedicated teams for user experience, design, development, and testing.
- Customised Silverstripe training for users or developers.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Assistance with complex integrations including Active Directory, open data, Hilltop Software, and WebGIS.
- Experience with the Common Web Platform, local and central government, and crown institutes.
- Hosting on Catalyst Cloud infrastructure or Common Web Platform.
Benefits of Silverstripe
Silverstripe has many advantages:
- Open Source and free to use under BSD licence
- Easy to use content editor, with a drag and drop interface
- Over 2000 modules and add-ons
- Worldwide community of developers and widespread use in commercial and government applications
- Stable, reliable, robust and secure
- Includes user management and permissions
- Used as the Common Web Platform (CWP) content management solution for the New Zealand Government
If you need a CMS expert for your Silverstripe system – one that is able to adapt to internal policies and manage entire projects either on-site or remotely – then get in touch with Catalyst today to find out how we can provide a holistic service that matches your needs.