Drupal allows individuals, communities of users and enterprises to easily publish, manage and organise a wide variety of content on a website.
The Drupal CMS has a flexible architecture that enables it to be used for a variety of online purposes:
- Transactional and eCommerce services.
- Property and asset catalogues.
- Business critical system integrations.
- Collaborative services including consultations, forums, blogs, events, newsletters and social media channels.
- Multimedia broadcasting including live video streaming, podcasts, and peer-to-peer networking.
Benefits of using Drupal
What makes Drupal different from other Content Management Systems?
- Flexible and ideal for a wide range of applications
- Strong in-built security
- Open source, with thousands of contributors
- Modern and robust
- Completely customisable
- Facilitates rapid deployment and total control of your content
If you need a CMS expert for your Drupal system – one that is able to adapt to internal policies and manage entire projects either on-site or remotely – then get in touch with Catalyst today to find out how we can provide a holistic service that matches your needs.